if you have Lenovo S890 and want to hardreset your device due to some serious issues, then you need to download the required drivers for your device in order to connect it to computer. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Lenovo S890 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page and then download all the drivers. You will also find the official Lenovo PC Suite.
Download Flash tool/USB Drivers for Lenovo S890
- Download Lenovo Driver for Lenovo S890
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo S890.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo S890.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo S890.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo S890.
Specification of Lenovo S890
Lenovo S890 offers internal memory of 4 GB that can be expanded to 32 GB. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) powered Dual-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A9 Processor. The phone support Dual-Sim mechanism. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The camera of the phone is quite awesome, as it offers 8MP Primary camera with LED flash and VGA secondary camera for selfies. The sensors on the phone include Proximity and accelerometer. It is powered by Li-Ion 2250 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
The price of Lenovo S890 in India starts from 8,490.