Micromax A100 is a low budget smartphone that was launched in 2012, August. The phone comes with TFT capacitive touchscreen. If you want to connect your device to a computer, then you need to download the required driver for your device.
Proceed to the download section of this page ahead. Simply, download all the official USB drivers and the Micromax PC Suite software from below.
Table of Contents
Download ADB Driver for Micromax A100 smartphone
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551.
Specifications of Micromax A100
Micromax A100 is an android phone that comes with 5.0 inches large display. The display of the phone support 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) powered by 1.0 GHz Scorpion processor.
For photos and videos, the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including Geo-tagging and VGA secondary camera. It offers internal memory of 4 GB with 512MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to increase the stability of the phone. The sensor on the phone include Accelerometer and proximity. The price of Micromax A100 in India Starts at 9,713
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.