If you are Micromax Bharat 5 Pro, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Micromax Bharat 5 Pro. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bharat 5 Pro
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bharat 5 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bharat 5 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bharat 5 Pro.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bharat 5 Pro.
Micromax Bharat 5 Pro Review
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.2 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Micromax Bharat 5 Pro support Hybrid dual-sim.
It comes only in one color which is black.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.