Do you own Micromax Bolt A075 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt A075
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt A075.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt A075.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt A075.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt A075.
Micromax Bolt A075
The phone was officially released in 2014, March. It is equipped with 5.2 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.0 powered by 1 GHz Dual-Core processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor and accelerometer. The phone is powered by 2200 mAh battery and support Dual Sim.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.