If you are Micromax Canvas Fire 4G Q411 user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q411
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q411.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q411.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q411.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q411.
Micromax Q411 Review
The phone was officially released in 2015, September. It is equipped with 4.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered Quad-Core 1.1 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1850 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.