Do you own Micromax Bolt A082 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax Bolt A082. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt A082
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Bolt A082.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Bolt A082.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Bolt A082.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Bolt A082.
Micromax Bolt A082 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). For running the application smoothly, the phone include 1 GHz Dual Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor and gyroscope. The phone is powered by 1700 mAh battery and comes only in color which is white.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.