If you are Lava Iris Fuel 60 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Lava Iris Fuel 60 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris Fuel 60
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris Fuel 60.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris Fuel 60.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris Fuel 60.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris Fuel 60.
Lava Iris Fuel 60 Review
The phone was officially released in December, 2014. The display of the phone is covered by 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 10MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. Lava Iris Fuel 60 is powered by 4000 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.