Micromax A35 is a low budget phone that was launched in 2013, February. The phone comes with a 1.0 GHz processor. If any problem occurs to your OS, then you need to download the official Micromax A35 drivers in order to connect your phone to a computer.
There are different drivers available for different purposes. Without the USB drivers, no action can be performed successfully.
In this post, you will be able to download the latest official Micromax A32 USB drivers. Simply, head over to the download section of this page. Download the drivers from below.
Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Table of Contents
Micromax A35 USB Driver Download
For flashing firmware in your device, you need to download the SPD, VCOM, or CDC drivers from the links below:
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt A35.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt A35.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt A35.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt A35.
How To Install Micromax A35 USB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Once, you are done with downloading the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Now, go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: At this moment, new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Drivers
- For connectivity purposes, you should install ADB drivers.
- Similarly, for flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are available.
- Moreover, you can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the official Micromax USB driver for Micromax A35.
Specifications of Micromax Bolt A35
Micromax Bolt A35 comes with a Dual-Sim mechanism. Regarding the display, The phone includes a 4.0 inches display with a resolution of 480×800 pixels. It runs on Android 2.3 (Ginger Bread) powered by a 1.0 GHz processor to support the performance of the phone.
When talking about its storage, the phone supports a micro-SD card up to 16 GB. Moreover, The camera of the phone includes 2MP Primary camera and record video with good results. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio, and USB. Micromax Bolt A35 is powered by a Li-Ion battery to support the power back-up.
The price of Micromax Bolt A35 in India starts from 3,412.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.