The phone was officially released in 2013, November. If you are looking for Micromax Bolt A61 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax Bolt A61 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt A61
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Bolt A61.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Bolt A61.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Bolt A61.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Bolt A61.
Micromax Bolt A61 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.1 powered by 1 GHz One-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 512 MB of internal memory with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. Micromax Bolt A61 is powered by 1500 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.