Do you own Lava Iris Fuel 10 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this post, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Lava Iris Fuel 10 smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris Fuel 10
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris Fuel 10.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris Fuel 10.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris Fuel 10.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris Fuel 10.
Lava Iris Fuel 10 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 3000 mAh battery.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.