Micromax Q324 was officially released in 2015, March and comes with 4.0 inches screen. The phone has a beautiful design. If you are looking for Micromax Bolt Q324 USB drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you Micromax firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt Q324
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt Q324.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt Q324.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt Q324.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt Q324.
Micromax Bolt Q324 Review
The phone support Dual Sim. Regarding the display, the phone has 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by Quad-Core 1.2 GHz processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. When it comes to camera, the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1450 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are black, blue and white.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.