Do You own a Micromax Q340 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required Micromax Q340 USB drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we will provide you Micromax Q340 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
Drivers are very important before carrying out any operation. There are different drivers available for different purposes. You will find all the official latest Micromax Q340 drivers from the download section below.
Table of Contents
Micromax Q340 USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q340.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q340.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q340.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q340.
How To Install Micromax Q340 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Need For Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
Also, if you want to download Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4502 Official USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Micromax Canvas Selfie 2 Q340
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery and comes in only one color which is black.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.