Micromax Bolt Q338 is a low budget smartphone and include many features in that particular price tag. If you are in search for micromax Bolt Q338 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, we are here to provide you the drivers for flashing Micromax Q338 stock rom and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax Bolt Q338.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt Q338
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt Q338.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt Q338.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt Q338.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt Q338.
Micromax Bolt Q338 Review
The phone was officially released in 2015, September. It is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
The phone is powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.