Huawei Y9 Prime is a stunning smartphone and brings something new for its users in term of design. The phone has got motorized pop-up camera for selfies. If you are Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers.
Download USB Drivers For Huawei Y9 Prime (2019)
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Y9 Prime (2019).
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Y9 Prime (2019).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Y9 Prime (2019).
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Y9 Prime (2019).
Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) Review
The phone was officially released in 2019, August. With Huawei Y9 Prime, you can enjoy the large 6.59 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie).
The phone is powered by octa-core processor and hisilicon kirin 710F chipset. Regarding the internal memory, the phone has got big storage capacity including two variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB.
When it comes to camera, the phone include triple 16 + 8 + 2 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16 MP motorized pop-up for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh long lasting battery and comes in three awesome combination of colors which are emerald green, midnight black and sapphire blue. Price of Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) is 220 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.