Micromax Bolt Q370 comes with 4.5 inches screen. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Micromax Bolt Q370 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt Q370
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Bolt Q370.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Bolt Q370.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Bolt Q370.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Bolt Q370.
Micromax Bolt Q370 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels at a pixel density of 218 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal memory, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support dual sim. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include light sensor, proximity sensor and accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.