Micromax Bolt Supreme is a low end smartphone that comes with 4 GB of internal storage. If you are looking for its USB drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 3.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 320×480 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.