Micromax Q462 runs on Android 5.1 and packs 16 GB of internal memory. If you want to connect your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462.
Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Q462 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.