Lava Pixel V2 comes with 5.0 inches large screen. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lava Pixel V2 smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Pixel V2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Pixel V2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Pixel V2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Pixel V2.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Pixel V2.
Lava Pixel V2 Specification
The display of the phone 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by 1 GHz quad-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera dual LED flash and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor.
Lava Pixel V2 is powered by 2500 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are white, black and blue.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.