Micromax Q414 was officially released in 2015, November. If you are in search for Micromax Q414 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go ahead to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include Micromax Q414 firmware drivers.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q414
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q414.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q414.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q414.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q414.
Micromax Q414 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered Quad-Core 1.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone support Dual Sim. It is powered by Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.