Lava Iris 402 was officially released in 2013, July. If you are looking for Lava Iris 402 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you Lava Iris 402 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Lava Iris 402.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris 402
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris 402.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris 402.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris 402.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris 402.
Lava Iris 402 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels at a pixel density of 233 (PPI). The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 powered by 1.2 GHz Dual core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 512 MB of internal storage with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 3MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 1.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor. Lava Iris 402 is powered by a 1500 mAh battery.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.