If you are Lava Iris 600 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Lava Iris 600 smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris 600
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris 600.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris 600.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris 600.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris 600.
Lava Iris 600 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor, and digital compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery and supports Dual Sim.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.