If you are Micromax Canvas Blaze Q400 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to install the USB Drivers for you device. Here, you will find the official drivers for your device.
Simply, proceed to the download sections of this page below. Further, download all the drivers. You will also find the official Micromax PC Suite.
Table of Contents
Download USB Flash Tool Drivers for Micromax Canvas Blaze Q400
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Canvas Blaze Q400.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Canvas Blaze Q400.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Canvas Blaze Q400.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Canvas Blaze Q400.
Specifications of Micromax Canvas Blaze Q400
Regarding the display, the phone comes with 4.5 inches display supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It is powered by Quad-Core 1.1 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM.
For photos and videos, the phone include 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor.
The phone is backed with Li-ion 2000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. It offers internal memory of 8GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.