The phone was officially released in 2015, September. If you are here to download the official Micromax Q392 USB driver for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392 smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware. Further, for the installation purpose watch the video tutorial based on the installation of these drivers below.
You will also get Micromax PC Suite For your Micromax Q392 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392.
How To Install Micromax Q392 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Run the .exe file as “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Finally, A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Advantages of Installing Drivers
- So, For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- Moreover, For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Additionally, You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Similarly, When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax Q392.
In case, if you want to download the official Micromax S300 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Q392 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and comes in only one color which is black.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.