Micromax S300 was officially released in 2015, March with a stylish and slim body. The phone runs on Android 4.4.3 (KitKat). If you are in search of a Micromax S300 USB driver, then you should proceed with scrolling down to the download section of this page below.
If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to have the required drivers of that particular smartphone installed on your computer. Similarly, for flashing the firmware file CDC or VCOM drivers are available in this post.
Therefore, in this article, we are providing all the latest and required drivers for your Micromax S300. All these official Micromax USB drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
You will also learn to install these USB drivers on your computer easily by watching the video tutorials included in this post.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt S300
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt S300.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt S300.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt S300.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt S300.
How To Install Micromax S300 USB Driver on Computer
Steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Run the .exe file as “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Finally, A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Advantages of Installing Drivers
- So, For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- Moreover, For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are available.
- Additionally, You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Similarly, When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax S300.
Further, If you want to download the official Micromax AQ4501 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Micromax S300 Review
Micromax S300 support dual-sim. The type of display is capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 4.0 inches with a resolution of 480×800 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.3 (KitKat) powered by 1.0 GHz processor. The internal memory of the phone include 4 GB with 512MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The primary camera of the phone is VGA with LED flash and secondary camera also include VGA for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
Micromax S300 is powered by Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.