if you are a Micromax Canvas A1 user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing the firmware on your device, then you are in the right place here. In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released Micromax AQ4501 USB driver.
Simply, download all the required Micromax AQ4501 USB driver from the below download section. Once, you are done with downloading, further watch the video tutorial provided below to install the drivers.
Table of Contents
Micromax AQ4501 USB Driver: About Its Need
For connecting your smartphone to a computer in order to transfer different files, you will need to install the ADB drivers. There different kinds of drivers available in this post for different purposes.
For a flashing firmware file on your device, you will need to install the VCOM or CDC drivers. Similarly, there are other drivers that are also very important and need to be installed on the computer.
Compatibility Of Micromax AQ4501 USB Driver
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS. We have included Micromax AQ4501 USB driver for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
You can download and install these drivers on any versions of Windows. Even these drivers will run on one of the oldest versions of Windows like 95. Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Download the driver.
For installation, watch the video tutorials provided below.
Download Android USB Driver Micromax AQ4501
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501.
How To Install Micromax AQ4501 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Why is Installation Of Driver Required?
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax AQ4501.
Micromax Canvas A1 AQ4501 Review
The phone made its entry in the market in 2014 september. It supports dual sim. Regarding the display, It features 4.5 inches screen. It is capable of displaying at a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
It runs on Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Android One. For smoothy performance, the phone offers Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
Moreover, the internal memory of the phone includes 4 GB along with 1 GB RAM. It also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
For camera, Micromax AQ4501 features 5MP primary lens with LED flash. 2MP secondary is available at front for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes GPS, Bluetooth, Radio, USB, and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer and proximity.
Micromax AQ4501 offers Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that are Black and White.
Price of Micromax AQ4501 is about 80 EUR.
Also, if you want to download official Micromax A106 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.