Micromax A106 is one of the popular smartphone running android OS. In order to connect your smartphone to a computer, you need to download and install Micromax A106 USB driver.
In this article, we will provide all the required drivers for your Micromax A106 smartphone. Simply continue reading the article.
Drivers are very important when you are about to connecting your smartphone to a computer. If you want to transfer different files between your computer and a smartphone, then you will need to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Similarly, for flashing the firmware on your device requires CDC or VCOM drivers. There are other drivers also that are for different purposes.
All these drivers available in this post are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Download all the drivers provided.
Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below. These are the latest Android USB drivers.
Download Android USB Drivers For Micromax A106
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax A106.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax A106.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax A106.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax A106.
How To Install Micromax A106 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Why is Installation Of Driver Required?
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax A106.
Specifications of Micromax A106
Micromax A106 support dual-sim mechanism. Regarding the display, the phone include 4.7 inches screen with a resolution of 480×800 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
The phone packs internal memory of 4 or 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. It is equipped with a 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
Also, If you are interested in downloading the official Micromax AQ4501 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.