Samsung J2 is a mid-range smartphone that was launched in 2015, September. The phone comes with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device.
Specifications of Samsung J2
Samsung J2 is a smartphone that is equipped with 4.7 inches display supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The version of software installed on it Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
when it comes to internal storage, the phone packs 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and you can also expand it by micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The phone include 2000 mAh battery to support the stability of the phone.
For photos and videos, the phone include 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 2 MP secondary camera. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The price of Samsung J2 in India starts from 6,487.
Download Samsung J2 Flash tool/USB Drivers
For flashing the firmware on your device, you need to download Samsung Driver from the link below:
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung J2.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung J2.
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung J2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung J2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung J2.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.