Do you own Sony Xperia C? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your device. Here, you will find the official drivers for your device. Just follow the guide and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download Flash tool/USB Drivers for Sony Xperia C
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia C.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia C.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia C.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia C.
Specifications of Sony Xperia C
Sony Xperia C was launched in 2013, July with a Dual sim mechanism. The internal storage of the phone includes 4 GB built-In memory with 1 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The version of OS installed on its Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
Related to the camera, the phone comes with 8MP Primary camera including LED flash and features. It also includes a VGA secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. It is packed with Li-Ion 2930 mAh battery to support its display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
The price of Sony Xperia C in India starts from 16,000.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.