If you are an Oppo F3 user and are in search of an Oppo F3 USB driver, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, you will find all the latest required drivers for your Oppo F3. Continue reading the article. These drivers include drivers for connecting your smartphone to a computer and flashing the firmware on your device. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. By watching the below video tutorials, you will be able to download and install Oppo driver for Windows 10 also.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Oppo F3
Oppo F3 comes in some extra-ordinary specifications. The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The version of software installed on it is Android 6 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor. regarding the display, the phone include 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The camera of the phone include 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 16MP + 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery. The phone comes in two awesome colors which are gold and rose gold.
Download Oppo F3 USB Driver
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo F3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo F3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo F3.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo F3.
Video Tutorial on How To Install Oppo F3 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
You can also download Oppo F11 USB driver, if you are interested then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.