Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires drivers. These drivers are unique for all smartphones. Every smartphone has its own official drivers released for that particular model.
There are several kind of drivers for smartphones which help in connecting your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the latest drivers for your Lenovo K8 Plus. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download and install the drivers for your Lenovo K8 Plus.
Download USB Drivers For Lenovo K8 Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lenovo K8 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lenovo K8 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lenovo K8 Plus.
- Download Lenovo PC Suite for Lenovo K8 Plus.
Specifications of Lenovo K8 Plus
Lenovo K8 plus is one of the smartphone released by Lenovo Smartphone company brand. The was launched with stylish attractive design. Lenovo K8 Plus support dual-sim.
The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and size of the display is 5.2 inches with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and also upgradable to 8.0 (Oreo). The phone is equipped with octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include two variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB.
The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh powerful battery.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your laptop and computer. Also let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.