If you are Micromax Canvas Play Q355 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Canvas Play Q355
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Canvas Play Q355.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Canvas Play Q355.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Canvas Play Q355.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Canvas Play Q355.
Micromax Canvas Play Q355 Review
The phone was officially released in 2015, May. The phone is equipped with 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor and accelerometer. Micromax Canvas Play Q355 is powered by Li-Ion 2820 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are dark blue and white.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.