Do you own Lava A59 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Lava A59 smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava A59
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava A59.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava A59.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava A59.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava A59.
Lava A59 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The phone support Dual Sim. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The sensor on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 1750 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and white.
Price of Lava A59 in India is 3,199.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.