If you have got Micromax Infinity N11 and want to flash the firmware file or to connect to a computer, then you will need to download and install official USB drivers on your computer. In this post, you will be able to download all the required official latest Micromax Infinity N11 USB drivers along with PC Suite.
Basically, drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components. In simple words, It fills the communication gap between the software and various hardware components that help in carrying out different tasks successfully.
Table of Contents
- Micromax Infinity N11 USB Drivers and PC Suite: How To Download and Install It?
- Micromax Infinity N11 USB Drivers Download: Official Latest Drivers and PC Suite
- Micromax Infinity N11 Review
Micromax Infinity N11 USB Drivers and PC Suite: How To Download and Install It?
Well, finally you are here and you will find all the official Micromax Infinity N11 USB drivers available for different purposes. So, don’t worry. You can simply download the drivers from the download section below.
Further, you can watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Is Micromax Infinity N11 USB Drivers and PC Suite Compatible?
Yes, of course, all the drivers and PC Suite provided in this post are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Thus, let’s head over to the download section of this page below in order to download all the drivers and PC Suite.
Micromax Infinity N11 USB Drivers Download: Official Latest Drivers and PC Suite
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Infinity N11.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Infinity N11.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Infinity N11.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Infinity N11.
How To Install Micromax Infinity N11 USB Drivers on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Run the .exe file as “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Finally, A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. Follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Why is Installation Of Driver Required?
- So, For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- Moreover, For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- Additionally, You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- Similarly, When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Micromax USB driver for Micromax Infinity N11.
If you want to download official Micromax Canvas Selfie 2 Q340 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Micromax Infinity N11 Review
The phone made its entry in the market in 2019, january. It has got 6.19 inches large screen supporting the resolution of 720×1500 pixels. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
For smooth performance, the phone offers an Octa-Core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB with 2 GB RAM. Additionally, It also supports micro-SD card for additional storage.
Moreover, the camera of the phone features Dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash. For selfies, the phone offers 8MP secondary camera along with LED flash.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, GPS, Bluetooth, USB, and Radio. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, fingerprint, gyro, and proximity.
Micromax Infinity N11 offers Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. It is available in only one color that is black.
Price of Micromax Infinity N11 is about 9000 INR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.