Micromax Q3001 was officially launched in 2017, December with standard display size. The phone is cheap in price and got a lot of features for its users.
If you are looking for Micromax Q3001 USB drivers, then don;t worry about that. Here, in this tutorial, you will find all the latest drivers released for your Micromax Q3001. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
After downloading, install the drivers on your computer in order to connect your Micromax Q3001 smartphone to your computer.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q3001
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q3001.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q3001.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q3001.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q3001.
Micromax Q3001 Review
The phone runs on Android 6 (Marshmallow) powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32.
Regarding the camera, the phone has 5MP primary and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by 1400 mAh battery to support its display of 4.0 inches. The sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and accelerometer.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.