If you are Micromax Q4002 user and are looking for drivers, then don’t worry. We will help you.
In this article, you will find the latest drivers for your Micromax Q4002. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Navigate to the download section of this page and download the required drivers, then install it on your computer.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q4002
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q4002.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q4002.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q4002.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q4002.
Specifications of Micromax Q4002
Micromax Q4002 was officially launched in September, 2017. The phone has a decent design and include a lot of features. Regarding the camera, the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by quad-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by 2500 mAh battery.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.