Micromax is one of the popular smartphone brand in India producing smartphones in budget price tag considering a lot features.
If you are Micromax Q401 user and want to download the latest drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this tutorial, we will provide you the required drivers for your Micromax Q401 smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q401
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q401.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q401.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q401.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q401.
Specifications of Micromax Q401
The default version of software installed on is Android 5.1 (lollipop) powered by Qualcomm processor. The offers quite enough storage in this price tag, the phone include 8 GB of internal storage with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The phone is equipped with 4 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.