Micromax Q3551 made an entry in the market in 2017, February. The phone has a quite stylish design.
In this post, you will find the latest drivers for your Micromax Q3551. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt Juice Q3551.
Specifications of Micromax Q3551
Regarding the display, the phone include 4.5 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels with pixel density of 218 ppi. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, GPS, USB, and Radio. The phone is powered by a 3000 mAh battery and supports Dual-sim.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.