Do you own Micromax Q4601? If yes, then you should download the required drivers for your smartphone.
If you are looking for your Micromax Q4601 drivers, then don’t worry about that. We will help you out. In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers officially released for your Micromax Q4601.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q4601
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (SPD) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q4601.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q4601.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q4601.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q4601.
Specifications of Micromax Q4601
The phone was officially released in 2017, September with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-ion 3000 mAh battery and offer only one color which is black.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.