Motorola Moto C Plus is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2017, June. The Phone comes with TFT Capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for your device drivers, then you are in the right place.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Motorola Moto C Plus
Motorola Moto C Plus is equipped with 5.0 inches large display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat). It is powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor with 1 or 2 GB RAM to support the better performance.
It offers internal memory of 16 GB and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP Primary camera with LED flash and other features and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. The price of Motorola Moto C Plus in India starts from 6,557.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Motorola Moto C Plus
- Download Mediatek Android USB Driver for Motorola Moto C Plus
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Motorola Moto C Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Motorola Moto C Plus.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.