Motorola Moto C Plus is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2017, June. The Phone comes with a TFT Capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for your device drivers, then you are in the right place.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Motorola Moto C Plus
Motorola Moto C Plus is equipped with 5.0 inches large display supporting a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat). It is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor with 1 or 2 GB RAM to support better performance.
It offers an internal memory of 16 GB and also supports a micro-SD card of up to 32 GB. The camera of the phone includes 8MP Primary camera with LED flash and other features and a 2MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensor on the phone includes an accelerometer. The price of Motorola Moto C Plus in India starts from 6,557.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Motorola Moto C Plus
- Download Mediatek Android USB Driver for Motorola Moto C Plus
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Motorola Moto C Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Motorola Moto C Plus.
Safely download the above drivers and then install them on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.