Intex Aqua Pride is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in July 2016. The phone comes with a Dual-Sim mechanism. If you are looking for your device USB Flash Drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Intex Aqua Pride smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Flash Drivers for Intex Aqua Pride
For flashing Stock firmware on your device, you need to download the CDC or VCOM Driver from the link below:
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Aqua Pride.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Aqua Pride.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Aqua Pride.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Aqua Pride.
Specifications of Intex Aqua Pride
Intex Aqua Pride offers an internal memory of 8 GB and also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB. For stability and performance, it includes a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor along with 1 GB RAM. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and Radio. The sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope. The phone is powered by a 2800 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
For photos and videos, the phone includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and a 2MP Secondary camera. The price of Intex Aqua Pride in India starts at 3,900.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.