Having an issue while connecting your Moto G4 Plus smartphone to your computer, then you need to download and install the required officially released Motorola USB drivers for Moto G4 Plus. There are different types of drivers for different operations and you need to install all of them correctly on your computer.
In this post, you will find all the required Motorola USB drivers for Moto G4 Plus. Drivers are very important and needed in several important situations and you can’t ignore them. It is not only about downloading the drivers but also to install them correctly on your computer.
Here, you will get the officially released required Motorola Moto G4 Plus USB drivers along with the detailed installation guide and video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers. All these Motorola USB drivers are compatible with Windows 10 64 bit, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Carefully watch the video tutorials provided below and you will be able to install all the required Motorola Moto USB drivers on your computer for your Moto G4 Plus.
Table of Contents
Download Motorola USB Drivers For Motorola Moto G4 Plus
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Motorola Moto G4 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Motorola Moto G4 Plus.
- Download MTP Driver for Motorola Moto G4 Plus.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Motorola Moto G4 Plus.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus Review
Motorola Moto G4 Plus was officially released in 2016, May. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes three variants of 16 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 16MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro and proximity. Moto G4 Plus is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are White and Black.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus price is about 160 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.