Motorola Moto E (2020) was officially released in June, 2020. If you are here to download USB drivers for moto e in order to connect your smartphone to your computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you are in the right place here to download moto e USB drivers.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required USB drivers for moto e smartphone.
Drivers are very important when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware on your device. The package for moto e USB drivers included in this post contains ADB drivers, CDC drivers, VCOM drivers, MediaTek drivers, MTP drivers, and ADB & Fastboot Setup. We have included all these moto e USB drivers for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, and XP.
After downloading the Motorola USB drivers for moto e, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers that will help you install the moto e USB drivers easily on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Motorola USB Drivers For Moto E
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Moto E.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Moto E.
- Download MTP Drivers For Moto E.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Moto E.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide software interface for hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Motorola Moto E (2020) Review
Regarding the display, Moto E (2020) is equipped with 6.2 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1520 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Moto e (2020) is powered by Li-Po 3550 mAh battery and comes in one color that is Midnight Blue.
Motorola Moto E (2020) price in dollars is about $110.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.