Motorola is also one of the rising smartphone brand company that has launched a lot of smartphone so far. Motorola Moto G5 Plus is one it. If you are looking for Moto G5 Plus USB Drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide the latest officially released drivers for your Motorola Moto G5 Plus smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and you will be able to download the required drivers.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Motorola Moto G5 Plus Review
The phone was officially released in 2017, April. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 5.2 inches supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32/64 GB with 2/4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include dual 12MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB.
Motorola Moto G5 Plus is powered by Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are lunar grey and fine gold. Price of Motorola Moto G5 Plus is 240 EUR.
Moto G5 Plus USB Drivers Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers For connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Motorola Moto G5 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Motorola Moto G5 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Motorola Moto g5 Plus.
- Download Motorola PC Suite for Motorola Moto G5 Plus.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.