Xiaomi Redmi K20 is an incredible smartphone including a lot of advance features with a stunning design. Xiaomi smartphone brand comes with a strong entry in the market by launching Xiaomi Redmi K20.
If you are Xiaomi Redmi K20 user and want to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this post, we will provide you the required drivers for your smartphone. Just keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Review
Xiaomi Redmi K20 release date is 2019, June. Regarding the display, the phone include AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It is equipped with 6.39 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. It include Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset. The internal memory of the phone include 256 GB with 8 GB RAM or 64/128 GB with 6 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include triple 48MP + 8MP + 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB.
Price of Xiaomi Redmi K20 is 260 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi K20
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi K20.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi K20.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi K20.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi K20.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.