Do you own Motorola Moto Tab G62? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Motorola Moto Tab G62 comes with 64 GB of internal memory paired with 4 GB of RAM and also support micro-SD card. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 12 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Motorola Moto Tab G62 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Motorola Moto Tab G62
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Motorola Moto Tab G62.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Motorola Moto Tab G62.
- Download PC Suite software For Motorola Moto Tab G62.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Motorola Moto Tab G62 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola Moto Tab G62.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Motorola Moto Tab G62 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Motorola Moto Tab G62 Specifications
The phone is equipped with 10.6 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 1200 x 2000 pixels
It operates on Android 12 powered by an Octa-Core processor
The internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB paired with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card
The camera features 8MP primary lens including HDR and 8MP secondary lens for selfies
It is powered by Li-Po 7700 mAh battery
Officially available in Gray
Price of Motorola Moto Tab G62 starts from 200 EUR