Moto Z4 has a quite stunning design and include a lot of advance features. The phone include one of the popular display called OLED capacitive touchscreen.
If you are Motorola Moto Z4 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Motorola Moto Z4 smartphone.
Motorola Moto Z4 Review
Moto Z4 was officially released in 2019, June. The phone include OLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.4 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. For better performance, it include Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB. The camera of the phone include 48MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 25MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are flash grey and frosh white.
Motorola Moto Z4 Price is 500 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Motorola Moto Z4
- Download ADB Driver For Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers For Flashing Firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Motorola Moto Z4.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot Drivers For Motorola Moto Z4.
- Download MTP Drivers For Motorola Moto Z4.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software For Motorola Moto Z4.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.