Want to download official USB Driver for your Nokia 105 (2019)? We have included all the required driver along with PC suite software in this guide.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flashing the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
Executing different operation on your phone using computer requires specific driver. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this guide.
Table of Contents
Download Nokia 105 USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 105 (2019).
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 105 (2019).
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 105 (2019).
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 105 (2019).
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Nokia 105 (2019) USB Driver on Computer?
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Nokia 105 (2019).
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Nokia 105 (2019) ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm, or MediaTek drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
Nokia 105 (2019) Review
The phone was officially released in 2019, September supporting dual-sim and a flashlight on its back.
The display of the phone is covered by 1.77 inches screen supporting the resolution of 120×160 pixels. Regarding the internal storage, the phone has got 4MP of internal memory with 4MB RAM.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Radio and USB. Nokia 105 (2019) is powered by Li-Ion 800 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are Black, Blue and Pink.
Nokia 105 (2019) price is 10 EUR.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.