Nokia 130 was officially released in July, 2017. If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Nokia 130 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download Nokia 130 USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 130.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 130.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 130.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 130.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Nokia 130 Review
Regarding the display, the phone has 1.8 inches screen supporting resolution of 240×320 pixels. The operating system installed on it is series 30 powered by one core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 MB of internal memory with 4 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 0.3 MP primary camera.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. Nokia 130 is powered by 1020 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are red, grey and black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.