Nokia company was known the best ever for launching the small reliable phones due to many reasons. But when the age of smartphone started, Nokia can’t manage to enhance in their mobile phones in order to compete in the market.
But now, Nokia is focusing to take over the hold on the market by launching the smartphones that are pretty much reliable and efficient to compete with other smartphone companies.
If you have own Nokia 3.1 Plus, then you will be happy to know that in this article we are providing the official drivers for your Nokia 3.1 Plus.
Download USB Drivers For Nokia 3.1 Plus
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 3.1 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 3.1 Plus.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 3.1 Plus.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 3.1 Plus.
Specifications of Nokia 3.1 Plus
Nokia 3.1 Plus include awesome specs. The internal memory of the phone comes in two variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 400 GB.
The camera of the phone is quite awesome including dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash and other features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. Nokia 3.1 Plus is powered by li-ion 3500 mAh battery. It comes in three beautiful colors which are blue, white and gray.
It has 6.0 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The default version of OS installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo), you can also upgrade it to Android 9.0 (pie).
Download and install the above drivers and also feel free to ask anything regarding this article. You can comment us in the comment section.