OnePlus 3 is a wonderful smartphone that comes with Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and a premium design. If you are in search of OnePlus 3 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your OnePlus 3 smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For OnePlus 3
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for OnePlus 3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for OnePlus 3.
- Download MTP Drivers for OnePlus 3.
- Download OnePlus PC Suite for OnePlus 3.
OnePlus 3 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes 64 GB of internal memory with a huge 6 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are graphite and soft gold.
If you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.